3/4” REUSABLE CONCRETE WEDGE ANCHOR 5000 LBS.
Reusable Concrete Anchor 3/4′′ Hole. 5000 lbs. Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32. This removable concrete anchor has an exclusive “Easy Button” feature that is sure to boost productivity by providing immediate anchor removal and instant user mobility. The anchor can be set as hard as desired without fear of it getting stuck. Can be used in horizontal, vertical and overhead applications.
130 – 425 lbs. max
- For temporary use in cured concrete walls and ceilings, anchor is capable of being installed on a concrete wall having minimum thickness of 5.9” through a predefined hole of 3/4” diameter with 3-1/2” min. hole depth.
- Easy to install on a concrete structure using a single hand.
- Features forged steel eye connection point
- Assembled with zinc plated alloy steel and stainless steel components
- Incorporates easy trigger for repeated use
10.75′′ overall length
Stainless steel cable slider
Forged steel eye
Cable: Galvanized steel 0.24” diameter
MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH:
CONFORM TO NORM:
Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32.
0.8 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs.